Brian Patrick's background consists of a diverse 45-year career in commercial and residential real estate, accounting and financial management. Recent areas of expertise include professional representation of commercial and residential buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. He has been engaged in the sales of residential real estate for the last eighteen years and has sold over 400 homes for a total amount of $80,000,000. He was in working in commercial real estate for eight years before that.
Principal Areas of Practice – North Texas
· Commercial sales and Commercial tenant representation
· Seller representation for residential sales listings or leases
· Buyer representation for residential purchases from individuals and financial institutions or government entities.
· Property management of residential properties
· Residential property remodeling and improvement projects.
Brian is also an excellent photographer. He takes his own listing photographs using HDR techniques and the Zillow 3D Tour method. He often takes his camera gear out on vacation and weekend excursions. The banner on the home page, for example, is a panorama taken March of 2018 at the Chisos mountains in Big Bend National Park, located in far West Texas